sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

The Story So Far: Very Best of Rod Stewart (1991)

TRACKLIST:
Disco 1
Título
1-. Maggie May -
2-. Baby Jane -
3-. Some Guys Have All the Luck -
4-. Young Turks -
5-. Ya Think I'm Sexy? -
6-. What Am I Gonna Do (I'm So in Love with You) -
7-. Hot Legs -
8-. You Wear It Well -
9-. Rhythm of My Heart -
10-. Downtown Train -
11-. Motown Song -
12-. This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You) - Ronald Isley, Rod Stewart -
13-. Tonight I'm Yours -
14-. Ooh La La -
15-. I Can't Deny It -
16-. It Takes Two - Rod Stewart, Tina Turner -
17-. Stay with Me - Faces -
Disco 2
Título
1-. Sailing -
2-. I Don't Want to Talk About It -
3-. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You -
4-. First Cut Is the Deepest -
5-. You're in My Heart (The Final Acclaim) -
6-. 6All for Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting -
7-. Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright) -
8-. Every Beat of My Heart -
9-. Tom Traubert's Blues (Waltzing Matilda) -
10-. Don't Come Around Here - Helicopter Girl, Rod Stewart -
11-. Killing of Georgie, Pts. 1 & 2 -
12-. Love Touch -
13-. I Was Only Joking -
14-. Ruby Tuesday -
15-. In a Broken Dream - Python Lee Jackson, Rod Stewart -
16-. Reason to Believe - Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood -
17-. In My Life -
DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.